7 feb. 2017

VA - Niney The Observer - Roots with Quality: Reggae Anthology



01- Niney - Blood and fire
02- Big Youth - Whole lot of fire
03- Max Romeo and Niney - The coming of Jah
04- Max Romeo and Lee Perry - Rasta bandwagon
05- Delory Wilson - Rascal man
06- Sang Hugh and The Lionaires - Rasta no born yah
07- Michael Rose - Guess whos coming to dinner - Clap the barber
08- Delroy Washington - The way to reason
09- Reggae Crusaders - Bring the couchie come
10- Slim Smith - I need your loving
11- Gregory Isaacs - Rock on
12- Ken Boothe - Silver words
13- Delory Wilson - My baby is gone
14- Dennis Brown - Here I come
15- I Roy - Jah come here
16- Johnny Clarke - Warrior
17- Ranking Trevor - Whip them Jah
18- Junior Delgado - Every natty
19- Junior Byles - Weeping
20- Tyrone Taylor - Sufferation
21- Dennis Brown and Bongo Herman - Wolfs and leopards - Nosey Joe
22- Gregory Isaacs and Ranking Buckers - Slave master
23- Freddy Mcgregor - Chant it down
24- Leroy Smart - Jah is my light
25- Dennis Brown - No more will I roam
26- Horace Andy - Materialist
27- Jacob Miller - Moses
28- Glasford Manning - Prophecy call
29- Niney - Mutiny
30- The Jewels - I Jah I
31- The Ethiopians - Slave call
32- The Heptones - Temptation botheration and tribulation
33- Third World - Roots with
34- Freddy Mcgregor - Tease my love
35- Sugar Minott - Lovers race
36- Don Carlos - Mr sun
37- Barry Brown - Thank you mama
38- Freddy Mcgregor - Lovers rock ja style
39- Jimmy Riley - Sweets for my sweet
40- Leroy Smart and Baby Wayne - Money friend



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario